Join our Team
We need highly qualified people who are passionate about what they do.
Wanted: Salespeople with a Passion for Prospecting and Growing!
Sandler Training (www.efconsulting.sandler.com) is a world leader in innovative sales and sales management training. For more than 40 years, Sandler has taught its distinctive, non-traditional selling system and highly effective sales training methodology, which has helped Business Owners, Presidents, Senior Executives, Salespeople and Sales Managers take charge of the process and grow like never before.
Our training is designed to create lasting "performance improvement" rather than the motivational "quick fix" typical of many seminar-based training programs. To help you accomplish your goals, Sandler provides "reinforcement training," a system that combines quality materials along with access to ongoing training workshops and individual coaching sessions. Through our local training centers, we provide continuing face-to-face support and reinforcement of the world's most successful selling system.
Our comprehensive solutions consist of:
- Leadership Training
- Sales Training
- Sales Coaching
- Behavioral Assessments
- Hiring and Compensation Consulting
- Negotiation Training
The desired candidate would have the following responsibilities and experience.
- Meet monthly and yearly revenue and behavioral sales objectives
- Prospect through various methods to obtain leads/opportunities
- Qualify the opportunities and close new relationships
- Maintain (coach and train) those clients
- Work cooperatively in team environment
- Maintain opportunities, contacts, and manage your time in an activity tracking system with minimal supervision.
- Report all sales activities on a weekly basis
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- One (1) year of prospecting sales experience is preferred
- MS Office products experience necessary (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Do Not Apply if
- You tend to blame things like economy, your parents, your sales territory, or the company's products and services for your lack of success.
- You want to be given business and not prospect/earn it.
- You feel entitled to the corner office out of school.
- You don't like to work hard and play hard - or don't have a great sense of humor.
- You have "thin skin" with a high need for approval or are not competitive.
- You would rather be comfortable and complacency tends to be your typical MO.
- You desire a job that doesn't challenge you in professional selling and business.
Compensation package includes commission plus base salary, extensive sales training, and paid vacation.